Is Being Too Clean Making Us Sick?
In the late 1980s a new idea surfaced called the “hygiene hypothesis”. According to this new idea, early exposure to certain bacteria is extremely beneficial to the developing immune system of a child.
- Your Inner Ecosystem [PDF]
- Too Clean, Or Not Too Clean
- Too Clean? Fight Against Germs Fuels Allergy Increase
- What Is the Hygiene Hypothesis?
- Hygiene Hypothesis
- Five Reasons Why You Should Probably Stop Using Antibacterial Soap
- FDA Taking Closer Look At ‘Antibacterial’ Soap
- Triclosan And Antimicrobial Resistance In Bacteria
- About Antimicrobial Resistance
By: TestTube Plus.