How Did We Go From Lava Planet To Human World?
It took a long time to get to where we are today and several theories exist as to how we might have gotten here in the first place. But which are true?
- Introduction To Human Evolution
- Where We Came From
- The Great Human Migration
- Scientists May Have Found The Earliest Evidence Of Life On Earth
- Oldest Evidence For Life On Earth Discovered Dates Back 4.1 Billion Years – 300 Million Years Earlier Than We Thought
- Controversy Over World’s Oldest Traces Of Life
- How Did Evolution Begin?
- New Research Rejects 80-Year Theory Of ‘Primordial Soup’ As The Origin Of Life
By: DNews Plus.