Who Really Made You A Smoker?
Despite the numerous anti-smoking ads and constant peer pressure talk, studies show that there may be many more factors that get a person to start smoking.
- Stages Of Acquisition And Cessation For Adolescent Smoking: An Empirical Integration
- Smoking Proves Hard to Shake Among the Poor
- Parents’ And Friends’ Smoking Status As Predictors Of Smoking Onset: Findings From Six European Countries
- Cigarette Smoking Prevalence In US Counties: 1996-2012
- Psychological Influences On Cigarette Smoking
- Personality And Smoking Status: A Meta-Analysis
- Public Health Significance Of Neuroticism
- Differentiating Stages of Smoking Intensity Among Adolescents: Stage-Specific Psychological and Social Influences
- Smoking And Mental Illness
By: DNews Plus.